Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy Sexy Summer!

Is it really that time of year again already? I swear I blinked my eyes and winter ended. We're putting away our snow shovels and dusting off the BBQ grills. Those of us in the US celebrated the unofficial start of summer last weekend with a holiday weekend and if you were lucky enough to see sunshine, you might have dug out the bikini and hopped in the pool between burgers and slices of watermelon.

... Or maybe you didn't need any swimsuit at all. The mind wanders...

June is HOT! In my world, I'm making it even hotter by diving head first back into blogging and writing the steamy stuff. I admit, I miss it and I've got quite a few ideas churning in that crazy brain of mine. I'm eager to share my new stories with you.

Due to some unresolved problems with wordpress, which I believe are because of my computer more than the site itself, I've started a new blog on blogspot. June is my new beginning in more ways than one.

So, what should you expect from this new improved party girl? Well, I'm hoping to post at least three times per week - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Monday is open to my random thoughts while Wednesdays I will participate in the WIP It Up Blog Hop, and Fridays I will put creative pen to paper for a quickie flash fiction piece.

Sound like fun? I hope so. That leaves Tuesdays and Thursdays open for promotions of either my own new work or the work of my fellow authors and maybe even the occasional author interview. We'll open our sail and see where the wind blows us. (If you're an author interested in snagging a spot then please drop me a line!)

Thanks for stopping by to read. Please say hello and consider following along. My blog could use all the love it can get while I take the time to re-establish myself. I'll do my best to make it worth your while. ;-)

~ Love, Alisa ~



No comments:

Post a Comment